A faceless beauty blog


Image result for welcome square image


Welcome to my new blog!

Recently, I've started to work with colleagues that have strong interests in Korean beauty products!

However, I believe that everyone has different skin colors, skin types, and skin tones, and I've tried various kinds of products thanks to my colleagues!

As an Asian, I've broken a lot of stereotypes on weight, height, and skin condition. I've been buying and trying products that works well with me, and products that are a complete disaster despite great reviews circulating around the net. But I would still buy them just by looking at how it works on others!

In this blog, I wanted to do the following:
1. Letting you know my opinion towards the products;
2. Letting you know how I used the products; and
3. Letting you know how this product works on me!

and I will do it without showing my face. Because it could look amazing (or horrid) on me, but it could look otherwise on you. Methods of application also differs from person to person. ^^


For your curiosity, I will describe my condition in general:
- Warm-toned, looks yellowish;
- Oily T-zone and eye area;
- Very sensitive cheek area;
- Very dry lips and eyes;
- Sweats a lot;
- Acne-prone in areas such as hairline, cheeks, nose and below jawline;
- Bacnes (acnes at the back);
- Tonnes of acne/ bacne scars (thank you, itchy hands); and
- Brown spots (some on face, more on limbs) due to long-hour exposure to the sun during middle and high school.

I am also always in these situations:
- Putting myself into stress;
- Working long hours in an air-conditioned room; and
- Sitting for long hours.


If you are in similar conditions as mine, feel free to share your experience in using different products! I would be glad to hear more about it as well!

Hope to update you soon! Until next time! ☆

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment