Laneige Cream Skin Refiner - An honest review

 I kept forgetting to write about the new toner I've been trying since last June! I purchased them on a sale on Shopee last year, and have been using them on almost a daily basis as a toner after facewash, and it has worked pretty fine so far!


Laneige Cream Skin Refiner - What is it?

Cream Skin Refiner by Laneige is a hydrating toner that is designed to help nourish and plump the skin. It contains ingredients like glycerin and beta-glucan to help hydrate the skin, as well as niacinamide to help improve the skin's barrier function and reduce inflammation.


Overall, Cream Skin Refiner by Laneige seems to be a good option for those looking for a hydrating toner. The inclusion of glycerin and beta-glucan can help to draw moisture into the skin and improve its texture and appearance. The addition of niacinamide can also be beneficial for those with sensitive or irritated skin, as it can help to reduce inflammation and improve the skin's barrier function.


What does the ingredients do?

While I am not a skincare professional, here are some information I've found regarding the main ingredients on Laneige Cream Skin Refiner!


Butylene glycol

Butylene glycol is a humectant and solvent that can help to improve the penetration of other ingredients into the skin. It can also help to improve the texture and feel of a product.


Glycerin

Glycerin is a humectant, which means it helps to draw moisture from the air into the skin. It can help to hydrate and plump the skin, and may also improve its texture and appearance.


Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil

Meadowfoam seed oil is a natural oil that is rich in fatty acids. It can help to moisturize and nourish the skin, and may also help to improve its texture and appearance.


Glyceryl stearate citrate

Glyceryl stearate citrate is an emulsifying agent that can help to improve the texture and stability of a product. It can also help to moisturize and protect the skin.


Sodium stearoyl glutamate

Sodium stearoyl glutamate is a surfactant and emulsifying agent that can help to improve the texture and stability of a product. It can also help to cleanse and moisturize the skin.


How did the product feel?

On days when I have low energy, I'll just place a few drops over my palms and gently pat them over my face before bedtime. On days when I have higher energy, I would apply the product on my face with cotton sheets after shower, and wipe it across my face and neck to get rid of dead skin. While I don't think I noticed much of a difference in skin condition myself, my mother pointed out that my skin seemed to look brighter after a few weeks' usage. The product also didn't sting my skin, so I've been using it normally until both of my bottles finish.


Judging from the ingredients so far, overall, these ingredients can help to nourish and hydrate the skin, and may also help to improve its texture and appearance - which I think it would be true after a long-term usage. It's important to note, however, that skincare products can affect different people in different ways. If you have any concerns about using Cream Skin Refiner by Laneige, it's a good idea to patch test the product before using it on your entire face and to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional.


See you again next time!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment